FATHER-SON ADVENTURE CAMP: GIRRAWEEN NATIONAL PARK
5TH – 7TH APRIL
6 – 16
GRANITE BELT QLD
$395 per person
3 Day Father-Son Adventure CampGiraween national park
Adventure based activities
Forge strong Father-Son bonds
FATHER-SON ADVENTURE CAMP: GIRAWEEN NATIONAL PARK
Designed to inspire, strengthen your father-son bond and share lasting memories.
Our father–son adventure camp is held in the granite wilderness of Giraween national park. Our programs provide an opportunity to participate in a weekend of adventure. Facilitated by experienced leaders, our adventures will inspire, challenge and bring you back to your core values as fathers. Leading to father and sons developing unique, constructive and meaningful relationships that will last a life time.
IMPACT FOR FATHERS AND SONS
- Improved father-son bonds and relationship
- Improved parenting skills and family culture
- Improved father-son communication
- Improved conflict resolution and problem-solving
- Improved knowledge of how to be the type of father you envisioned
- Bush camp and adventure-based activities
- Fathering boys: Short Talks
- Discover the Girraween national aprk wilderness
- All inclusive accommodation, meals and activities
Friday evening: Discover your core fathering values
Saturday evening: The fathering choice point
Sunday: The single most important aspect of fathering
Friday (Starts 4pm).
- 4pm Arrival
- Camp set up.
- Australian bush tucker cook up.
- Short talk: Discovering your core fathering values.
- Discourse 1hr: The fathering choice point.
- Adventure-based activities
- Free time for fathers and sons (freshwater rock pool swim, bush walk etc)
- Group initiative
- Evening meal
- Night bush hike
- Discourse. The single most important aspect of fathering
- 4-hr hike
- Tent or tent hire ($100). Quality tent.
- Bedding: Sleeping bag, sheets, pillow
- Good foot wear
- Water bottle
- Torches or headlamps
- Warm clothing
- Hat, sun cream
- Swim wear and towels
KEY THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Activities are suitable for son aged 6 – 16 years
- Activities suitable for all people
- 2 night bush camp
- Private Accommodation
- Catered meals
- Guided adventure activities
- Short talks: Fathering boys
- Bedding (need to bring sheets, pillows, sleeping bag)
- Tent and mattress hire $200 extra.