TASMANIA WILDERNESS: CRADLE MOUNTAIN ADVENTURE
TASMANIAN WILDERNESS: HIKE, KAYAK AND RIDE CRADLE MOUNTAIN
Designed to inspire, strengthen your bond and share lasting memories. Hike, horse ride and kayak in the rugged Tasmanian alpine wilderness.
Our ultimate Tasmanian expedition for father and sons. A truly unique opportunity for fathers and sons to experience the most pristine alpine wilderness in the Tasmania, learn about the history, explore wild trials and camp.
Our adventure expeditions offer something different than your usual ‘travel holiday’. Specifically designed and facilitated to provide opportunities for fathers and sons to develop unique, constructive and meaningful relationships and create memories that will last a lifetime. In an environment of equality, sharing and adventure, these expeditions will inspire, strengthen and bring a deeper connection to your relationship on a vastly different level.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be expertly guided into the Tasmanian wilderness with knowledgeable leaders and experienced guides.
IMPACT FOR FATHERS AND SONS
- Improved father – son bonds and relationship
- Improved family culture
- Improved parenting skills
- Improved parenting flexibility and adaptability
- Improved father – son communication
- Improved conflict resolutions abilities
- Improved ability to work together and solve problems
- Improved knowledge of how to be the type of father you envisioned
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS TRIP
- Hike into the Cradle Mountain National Park
- Kayak through Alpine Lakes
- Ride through alpine horse tracks
- Camp in the Alpine wilderness
KEY THINGS TO CONSIDER
- The hiking includes two day walks between 6 – 8 hrs a day. The trek is appropriate for generally healthy people.
- Accommodation includes camping with toilet, shower and kitchen facilities.
- Entrance fees to national parks and heritage sites
- Guide fees
- Transport costs
- Travel insurance
- Medical costs
- Transport cost to and from Cradle Mountain.
DEPARTURE DATES 2019
4th – 11th Jan 2020
6 PLACES LEFT. MAX GROUP SIZE 12 PEOPLE